One Tool to Rule Them All
By this point, you’re probably familiar with the concept of AutoClassification – the technology that is rapidly overtaking manual file analysis and remediation. But did you know that there are multiple InfoGov use cases that highly benefit from AutoClassification?
Solve your complex and varied content analysis needs with One Tool to Rule Them All – AutoClassification. Throughout this 2019 webinar Master Series, Sandra Serkes, President & CEO of Valora Technologies, along with experts from all over the Information Governance industry spectrum, will examine automated solutions for the main pillars of modern information management and control: ROT, remediation, retention, migration, data privacy, legal hold, compliance, analytics and more.
Session 1 kicks off Valora's Universal AutoClassification Webinar Master Series with a focus on the fundamentals of AutoClassification, followed by an in-depth look at each of the modern Information Governance use cases.
This session will provide:
- Command over what AutoClassification really is, and why it’s becoming the go-to tool for modern enterprise data governance
- A glimpse into automated records and retention analysis, ROT detection, migration, privacy and more
- How to drive ROI for automated file analysis
- A solid bridge for the goals, needs, budgets and mindsets of Legal, Records, Compliance and IT
- A path to move from one-off point solutions to full Data Under Management